Instructor: English Language Fellow Barbara J. Anello-Adnani who has taught English for Academic Purposes and Visual Reporting: Communicating with Words and Images at CKS.
This one-day training will provide participants with:
- Brief introduction of Junior Resident Fellows Program 2020 and how to apply
- Knowledge and techniques of research, including:
- What is research?
- How to formulate the research topic
- How to write a short research proposal or express their topic of interest
- University students from end of Year 1
- Good level of English: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Being able to fully attend the whole day
How to register
If you would like to attend this short-training, please submit your CV (2 pages max) and cover letter, (half-page) to introduce yourself and explain why you should attend this course. Please submit it to Ms. Sreypich Tith via email@example.com not later than 15 January 2020 at 17.00. Results of the selection will be released on 17 January 2020. The number of seats is limited.