Instructor: U.S. State Department English Language Fellow Barbara J. Anello-Adnani, who has taught English for academic purposes and visual reporting, will lead a workshop on practical research development at the Center for Khmer Studies.
This one-day training will provide participants with:
- A brief introduction to the 2020 Junior Resident Fellows Program and instructions on how to apply
- Knowledge on and techniques for research, including answers to questions such as:
- What is “research”?
- How does one formulate a research topic?
- How should one go about writing a short research proposal?
This workshop will be open to:
- University students who have completed at least their first year of study, who…
- Have attained a good level of English-language speaking, reading, writing, and listening ability, and who are…
- Able to attend the entirety of the workshop
If you would like to attend this workshop, please submit your CV (2 pages max) and a cover letter (half-page) to introduce yourself and explain why you are a good candidate to attend the course. Please submit these materials to Ms. Sreypich Tith via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 January 2020 at 17.00. Final selection results will be released on 17 January 2020. The number of seats is limited.