Application period is open
Cambodian Scholar Travel Grant
The Center for Khmer Studies (CKS) is offering travel grants to Cambodian Scholars who are invited to present their research at a conferences or workshop held within the Southeast Asian region. A limited number of grants are provided on an annual basis. Applications are accepted year-round. Grant are provided up to $500 for travel and accommodation expenses during the conference period.
- Applicants must be Cambodian nationals.
- Applicant must have written notification from the conference organizers confirming their presentation is on the conference agenda.
- The conference must be held in a Southeast Asian country.
- The topic must be within the social sciences or humanities and related to Cambodia and Southeast Asia.
- Letter of confirmation of participation from the conference organizers.
- Completed request for Travel Grant which can be downloaded here.
- An abstract of the paper.
- CV (2-page max.)
To be eligible for the grant, your application must be submitted to CKS at least 1 month prior to the conference date.