#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving, inspiring people and communities around the globe to give to causes and issues that matter to them. CKS is proud to participate in #GivingTuesday. The generous gift of your voice and dollars will help drive our mission, promote research and international exchange programs, and strengthen Cambodia’s cultural and educational structures.
Our mission supports Cambodia’s social, economic and cultural development, and we’re so grateful to our donors and supporters who help make that possible. This #GivingTuesday, help spread the word by sharing why you support CKS using the buttons below!
Take Part in #GivingTuesday
Support CKS Library Fund: CKS’s library is the largest free public library outside Phnom Penh. It offers unparalleled educational facilities to students of every age, as well as the general public and visiting scholars.
- $10 helps fund Wi-Fi and computers for library guests
- $25 lets us acquire new books
- $100 helps CKS translate important texts to Khmer
Sponsor fellowship programs, workshops and conferences
- $10 helps provide travel grants allowing Cambodians to participate in regional conferences
- $25 helps support our Cambodian-American Junior Resident Fellows Program
- $100 helps sponsor a young Cambodian’s PhD thesis research
Please consider any amount you are comfortable donating. We greatly appreciate recurring monthly gifts for ongoing support.
All contributions are tax-deductible. We are grateful for your support! The Center for Khmer Studies is recognized in the U.S. as a tax-exempt institution under article 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible.